Take A LEAP IN THE DARK March 7!

A LEAP IN THE DARK, Book Two of THE ASSASSINS OF YOUTH MC series, will hit the shelves March 7th!


Kiss slowly.  Play hard.

Oaklyn:  That arrogant, loathsome bastard, leader of the Lost Boys, had the nerve to move to Avalanche.  Levon left behind his empire of sleaze to invade the tiny, sleepy town I’d decided to call home.  I wanted to get away from smut and abuse and into a fresh, innocent place where nobody knew my name, only to be followed right into my very house by the King of Corruption himself.
I could handle it if he was physically gruesome.  But he struts around with his muscles bulging and his cornflower blue eyes sparkling.  I’m a nurse, a practical, sensible gal.  But when Levon needs my help, I put away my pride and come running.  And he’s going to need a lot of help to go up against the dirtbag Avalanche mayor, blackmailing Levon with his shameful past.

Levon:  She’s proud, conceited, and holier-than-thou—everything I hate in a woman.  But maybe it’s been too long since I had one, because when she steps up to the plate to help me, I’m doomed.  I had to knock her down a few pegs once she knew I wanted her.  Joining the Assassins of Youth motorcycle club and giving Oaklyn a few sessions over my knee just seemed to increase her yearning, though.
She’s a sizzling hot tornado of a woman.  I need her to fight back against the fucking corrupt politicians in this town we’re trying to transform.  I might have come from a sordid, disgraceful background with my group of Lost Boys.  But I’m determined to move into the light and the purity that will make this town great.





Publisher’s Note:  This is a full-length, standalone novel with a HEA and no cliffhanger.  Possible triggers include male prostitution, mild consensual BDSM, sexual abuse, and crooked municipal blackmail.